Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Cafe voted number one for customer service - Toowoomba Chronicle


RUTHVEN Street's Crazy Goat Espresso has been recognised as one of the best customer service experiences in Toowoomba.


Since opening its doors only three months ago, cafe owner Lisa Turnbull has quickly developed a reputation for impeccable service.


A poll on the Chronicle Facebook Page asking for Toowoomba's top customer service experience was inundated with responses.


However, among the many different nominations, Ms Turnbull was a clear winner.


"It's a real surprise to be recognised like this," Ms Turnbull said.


"I am really happy to think that my customers feel like I am doing such a good job."


She said her secret to good customer service was very simple.


"I like to treat everyone who comes into my store as one of my friends," she said


"They are all very important to me and I want to give them a great experience.


"I like to put myself into everything I do and this is no exception."


Lisa Turnbull of Crazy Goat Espresso is a favourite of chronicle readers for her great customer service. Lisa Turnbull of Crazy Goat Espresso is a favourite of chronicle readers for her great customer service. Nick Houghton


Rob Hendry of Toowoomba Autobarn was another that readers singled out for recognition.

Toowoomba's Jerry Reading said on Facebook that Mr Hendry and fellow Autobarn employee Jay Parker went above and beyond to help.


"I had trouble finding parts. However, these guys sorted it out for me and did it below my cost expectations," Mr Reading said.


"Unreal customer service."


Mr Hendry said helping customers was all just a part of his job.


"Customer service is something which is a big part of what we do here at Autobarn so it is nice to hear we are doing a good job," Mr Hendry said.


"If someone comes in with a difficult problem then we do our best to resolve the issue for them in a short amount of time.


"As soon as a customer walks in the door, it is important to have a smile on your face and a passion to help them with their needs."



No comments:

Post a Comment